Tuesday 24 February 2009

Our New Church Home

Redeemer Lutheran Church, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan

December 14th Installation

The day of Richard's installation was very cold and only the District President and Circuit Counsellor were there for the Service. This is the official after service picture.


February 2nd; Golden Agers!

Richard qualifies for the Golden Agers because he is the Pastor; I qualify because... well... I'm old enough. This is the 2nd Golden Agers we have attended. Golden Agers is the first Monday afternoon of each month and February the theme was 'Hawaiian'. Richard and I came dressed for the occasion, here we are arriving for our afternoon of fun.


They play games and this is Pastor's favourite, Crokanol. I do believe he won. Gerdie and Rowland also in this picture were our kind hosts when we arrived officially in PA, we stayed with them until our furniture arrived.

And here I am playing Kaiser. I'm not a very good card player but it is all in good fun. The ladies tease me a little because I don't play very well. We also had a light snack of Hawaiian punch, mixed fruit and various other finger foods. It was a great afternoon. I'm actually enjoying being part of the Golden Agers Group.


No comments: