Saturday 6 March 2010

Is Spring on the way?


Katie enjoying the sun!

This picture was taken this morning as I sat in my chair having breakfast. The time? Approximately 11:00 am.

Although the mornings have been foggy and a cool minus 7 or so; by mid-morning the fog has gone and the sun has been shining. Katie is a sun lover and to me this is a sign of warmer weather and just maybe spring is around the corner. Katie will follow the sun as it moves across the floor until she can no longer find a sunny spot and then will curl up in Richard's chair.

Yes; although it is only the beginning of March and in Prince Albert, SK, the birds are beginning to return and chatter happily from their hidden spots in the trees; Spring is on it's way.

After being sick with bronchitis for almost 10 days; this fact has cheered me as I returned to work this past week. Happy Spring everyone! Maybe a bit premature but I need this.


Katie Needs it Too!

No comments: