Friday 25 March 2011

Now for a look at our new home...

Oops... sorry that's the garage!

You have arrived at the front (that's if you arrive by car)

Oh no... this isn't the house either it's the garden shed!

(I really wanted to show the mound of snow by the side of the garage)

Now this is the house!

As you walk up the path to the front door this is what you see.

And I have to show you a closer view of that inviting door!

If you don't want to use the bell you can always use the knocker.

I can't wait until the warm weather is here; so I can refinish the door bringing it back to it's former glory.

Keep watching that door will open soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhhh.....I was so excited to see the inside. I will be waiting....right here. I am knocking....please let me in! ;)

Sketti said...

Such a cute little house and you still have so much snow! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!