Saturday 26 March 2011

Surpise Delivery

Thursday was my birthday.  As a rule I don't have anyone come to the office and ask for me.  I have a couple of clients that have brought more information but that's part of the job. 

On Thursday I had two surprises, first Marg from church stopped by and gave me a bunch of daffodils for my birthday.  Each year she says this is the last year she will be doing the Cancer Daffodil project, but once again this year she took it on and while delivering to those businesses that had ordered daffodils she brought me a bunch.  That was such a lovely surprise.  Then I had another delivery, Sylvia brought it down to  my office and said "I think you have a delivery from your husband."  but it wasn't from Richard but from my son Ian.


Aren't they lovely.  I left them in my office and brought them home yesterday and they are now gracing our dinning room table. 

The daffodils are beginning to open and are in with the flowers that Richard gave me on Tuesday and they are on the jam cupboard.

No comments: