Wednesday 13 August 2008

Relax and Relax Some More

The Flower of the Day



White Campion

This is the only picture for yesterday. Instead of going for a hike down the nature trail we opted for walking into Grand Marais. I took a couple of pictures of flowers, this being the only one I can name, I did not take any others.

While in town we stopped for a frozen custard treat and watched the waves on Lake Superior. Then we walked up to the grocery stores for some additional supplies. We go through a lot of fruit, as we do not have our car with us this time (it being in the shop for repair,) we can only carry so much fruit and other food stuff back. Although the day was fairly overcast with a strong breeze blowing off the lake, it was not cold, neither Richard nor myself wore coats or sweaters.

Once back at the motor home I sat outside knitting. The order of each day is to relax, I could add the picture from the previous day of me knitting. It is important that both Richard and I take this week to unwind from our stress filled lives. Richard has taken a short membership out at the local gym, and spent time there on Monday and will on Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday are for either a hike or a walk into town with me. On the days Richard is at the gym I take short walks around the campgrounds to ensure I don't sit infront of the computer too much.

1 comment:

Sketti said...

well, it sounds like you are doing well at relaxing! I now have 2 days of work left and then I don't need to feel as though I'm tied to my work laptop...just a little longer to go now...we're almost there!